Pump Sprayer Use
- Ensure the pump and dip tube are tightened so no air is leaking out of the tank once pressurized (less work for you!).
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle from fan to stream depending on your use. Stream is great for patio stones, sidewalks, etc. and can significantly cut down on a project time.
- Some triggers can spray continuously. Review the manufacturer manual to see if that’s a feature.
- JUST ADD WATER – Fill tank with water then carefully pour the entire bag of concentrate. The warmer the water, the faster the concentrate will dissolve.
- SUNSHINE - Apply on a warm, dry day when rainfall is not expected.
- SHAKE - Shake the product well to make sure the soap is mixed in. The soap improves the formula efficacy by holding the sea salt and acid on foliage.
- SATURATE - Really the #1 tip! Apply generously to base of the weeds so salt can reach the roots. Below the soil, sea salt is absorbed by the plant root system, disrupting the water balance and causing the weed to wilt and die.
- When storing, remove the air pressure. Doing this takes the pressure off and will extend the life of the sprayer.
- Put the sprayer nozzle into the cradle handle to avoid dripping.
- Clean the nozzle before storing to avoid salt build up.
- Flush it with water once empty.