Earth’s Ally is a non-selective Weed & Grass Killer. It will kill grasses and most common broadleaf weeds, when used as directed.
For Best Results:
- SUNSHINE - Apply on a warm, dry day when rainfall is not expected.
- SHAKE - Shake the product well to make sure the soap is mixed in. The soap improves the formula efficacy by holding the sea salt and acid on foliage.
- SATURATE - Apply generously to base of the weeds so salt can reach the roots. Below the soil, sea salt is absorbed by the plant root system, disrupting the water balance and causing the weed to wilt and die.
Tips & Tricks:
- We recommend spraying on a stream setting, not mist.
- Our product will be less effective on weeds with woody stems, such as some ivies.
- We recommend spraying when weeds are small. Trying to treat a 2 ft. tall weed will require a lot of product. We recommend pulling large weeds.
- When used as directed, Earth's Ally has been proven to kill weeds down to the root, so you don’t end up treating the same weed over and over again.